ZAG Sponsor Enrollment Deadline
This is a reminder that the enrollment period to become a ZAG sponsor ends on August 31st, 2014. With the Fall show season fast approaching be sure not to miss out on the potential zoo and aquarium business that you may get from joining ZAG as a sponsor.
As a sponsor you will receive:
- The ZAG members’ contact list, with information on over 340 ZAG members from more than 290 zoos, aquariums and wildlife parks, including names, job titles, mailing and e-mail addresses, fax and phone numbers. Updated lists are sent at least four times a year. This is an excellent resource to establish direct contact with the buyers.
- Our quarterly newsletter. A sample is available upon request.
- Extensive exposure on ZAG’s web site.
- ZAG will create a link from ZAG’s web site to yours.
- Your company will receive one hyperlink, with a corresponding picture that you provide, to be used as a tool for potential buyers to find your web site.
- You may also choose to point the hyperlink at any address on your web site that you wish to. This may be useful if your company has several lines that would be of interest to zoo and aquarium merchandise buyers.
- ZAG sponsors exhibiting at the November Smoky Mountain Gift Show in Gatlinburg, Tennessee or the International Gift Exposition in the Smokies, Sevierville, TN receive increased exposure of their products to the buyers:
*The newsletter prior to the show features a special insert listing all the ZAG sponsors at the shows, with their booth numbers, product lines, show specials, etc. This insert is also provided as a handy pocket map to the sponsors’ booths that fits in the buyers’ lanyard badge holder.
*ZAG sponsors are invited to a reception held as a “thank-you” for their sponsorship, to which buyers are also invited. It’s a great way to personally meet customers you may deal with only via fax, phone or mail.
*ZAG sponsors have the opportunity to feature some of their best or newest merchandise on special display tables at the buyers’ annual dinner.
Slideshow of 2013 ZAG Week Events